September 2017

13
Sep

10 myths about India on counterfeiting

1. China being number one counterfeit manufacturer in the world, it should be my only concern.          Wrong, even though china has an colossal 72% contribution in world’s counterfeit goods. Under the other 28%, Hong kong, Ukraine and India are top contributing countries which creates enough gravity to act upon brand protection activities in these countries too.

Read more

10
Sep

Pro-active Vs. Reactive

In lieu of ever increasing range of threats, Brands can never be prepared for every possible circumstance. Proactive monitoring and enforcement can reduce the risk associated with trademark infringement extremely quickly and effectively. There is no such thing as being too prepared. Proactive business strategies involve advanced action taken due to opportunities or pending threats. Reactive strategies include approaches to

Read more